View Our Catalogs
What’s Happening at The Marshall
About The Marshall Gallery & Scottsdale, California
The Marshall Gallery is centrally located near downtown Scottsdale, near the important landmarks of Great Wolf Water Park, Talking Stick Resort and OdySea Aquarium. We are located at the center of the Main Street galleries, which features many hundred-year-old buildings and extensive high-end galleries, retail establishments, restaurants and entertainment venues. If you haven’t visited this idyllic part of Scottsdale, you are truly missing out!
Scottsdale acts as the financial, cultural, and political hub of the area as it is located bordering highways 101 and highway 202, east of the Phoenix Sonoran Preserve and just north of the Phoenix Zoo. It is bordered by Phoenix, Paradise Valley and unincorporated Maricopa County land. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Scottsdale Fashion Square, Little Red Schoolhouse and Scottsdale National Golf Club.
This makes The Marshall Gallery (conveniently located on East Main Street) a centrally located professional art gallery that features an amazing showroom for artworks from the art world’s leading contemporary oil painters and sculptors. It can be easily found by residents throughout Maricopa County, including the surrounding communities of Peoria, Glendale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler, Arizona.
Directions From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to The Marshall Gallery , 7106 E Main St Scottsdale, AZ 85251 : Take South 41st St to East Sky Harbor Blvd for 1 minute. Take AZ-202/AZ-202 Loop E and North Scottsdale Rd to East Main St in Scottsdale for 14 minutes. Turn left onto East Main St. Destination will be on the right for 55 seconds.
Directions From Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport to The Marshall Gallery , 7106 E Main St Scottsdale, AZ 85251 : Get on AZ-202/AZ-202. Loop E from S Sossaman Rd for 7 minutes. Continue on AZ-202/AZ-202 Loop E. Take US-60 West and AZ-101 Loop North to East Indian School Rd. Take exit 47 from AZ-101 Loop North for 24 minutes. Follow East Indian School Rd to East Main St in Scottsdale.
About The Marshall Gallery
The Marshall Gallery is the top Art Gallery located at the center of the Main Street Galleries in Scottsdale, Arizona. We proudly offer:
The best collection of contemporary art available in Scottsdale and the surrounding communities.
Oil paintings, sculptures, glass, and furniture pieces from the finest artists throughout America featured in our spectacular, open showroom centrally located in Scottsdale’s famous Arts District.
Friendly and supportive staff trained to act as the area’s top Art Dealer; if you’re searching for distinctive, contemporary art to complement your home, you’ve found the gallery for you.
The top art gallery near Dowtown Scottsdale catering to homeowners throughout Maricopa County, including art patrons in Pinnacle Peak, North Scottsdale and South Scottsdale!
Art gallery featuring highly reviewed, award-winning artists recognized as the superior contemporary artists of our time.
For those who live outside the Phoenix and Scottsdale area, every piece on our website is available for purchase through our convenient e-commerce store.
Scottsdale’s top expert art consultants ready to assist you on choosing the exact right piece for your home or office.
If you type in “find an art gallery near me” you can be sure we are the top result for a reason: we care about connecting our amazing artists with art patrons throughout Arizona and beyond!
Articles of Interest
- Find The Marshall Gallery on the Web
- Top 10 Best Art Galleries Near Scottsdale, Arizona (Updated for 2021)
- Brief History of Scottsdale, Arizona & Top Local Landmarks
- 8 Tips for Choosing Artwork for Your Home from The Pros + Other Common Questions
- Arts Districts, Scottsdale, AZ Art Gallery Near Me
- How Much Do You Know About Oil Painting? – 101 Facts About Oil Facts about Oil Painting
- Scottsdale Civic Center in Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Art Gallery Near Me
- How Do I Choose A Sculpture For My Home? And Other Questions
- Paradise Valley in Arizona – Art Gallery Near Me
- How To Choose A Gorgeous Glass Sculpture For Your Home and Other Questions
- How to Select a School for Your Child in Scottsdale?
- What Is Ceramic Art Sculpture? & Other Questions
- What’s the Best Way to Hang an Oil Painting and Other Questions
- 7 Questions to Ask at an Art Gallery and Other Questions
- 5 Quick Tips About Choosing an Art Consultant and Other Questions
- Art Gallery Near Me – Old Town Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Art Gallery Near Me – Downtown Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ 85251