View Our Newest Catalogs
What's Happening at The Marshall
One of the most popular galleries in the heart of Scottsdale.
Just Announced - Welcoming Reception!
Join us as we welcome Alvin Gill-Tapia to The Marshall Gallery on the 8th of June from 5p - 9p. His extraordinary paintings with gold, copper, and silver leaf will be on display.
Join us as we host Joseph Maruska & Neil Myers at The Marshall Gallery on June 8th from 5p - 9p.
The Marshall Gallery is centrally located near downtown Scottsdale, near the important landmarks of Great Wolf Water Park, Talking Stick Resort and OdySea Aquarium. We are located at the center of the Main Street galleries, which features many hundred-year-old buildings and extensive high-end galleries, retail establishments, restaurants and entertainment venues. If you haven’t visited this idyllic part of Scottsdale, you are truly missing out!
Scottsdale acts as the financial, cultural, and political hub of the area as it is located bordering highways 101 and highway 202, east of the Phoenix Sonoran Preserve and just north of the Phoenix Zoo. It is bordered by Phoenix, Paradise Valley and unincorporated Maricopa County land. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Scottsdale Fashion Square, Little Red Schoolhouse and Scottsdale National Golf Club.
This makes The Marshall Gallery (conveniently located on East Main Street) a centrally located professional art gallery that features an amazing showroom for artworks from the art world’s leading contemporary oil painters and sculptors. It can be easily found by residents throughout Maricopa County, including the surrounding communities of Peoria, Glendale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler, Arizona.
About The Marshall Gallery
The Marshall Gallery is the top Art Gallery located at the center of the Main Street Galleries in Scottsdale, Arizona. We proudly offer:
- The best collection of contemporary art available in Scottsdale and the surrounding communities.
- Oil paintings, sculptures, glass, and furniture pieces from the finest artists throughout America featured in our spectacular, open showroom centrally located in Scottsdale’s famous Arts District.
- Friendly and supportive staff trained to act as the area’s top Art Dealer; if you’re searching for distinctive, contemporary art to complement your home, you’ve found the gallery for you.
- The top art gallery near Dowtown Scottsdale catering to homeowners throughout Maricopa County, including art patrons in Pinnacle Peak, North Scottsdale and South Scottsdale!
- Art gallery featuring highly reviewed, award-winning artists recognized as the superior contemporary artists of our time.
- For those who live outside the Phoenix and Scottsdale area, every piece on our website is available for purchase through our convenient e-commerce store.
- Scottsdale’s top expert art consultants are ready to assist you on choosing the exact right piece for your home or office.
- If you type in “find an art gallery near me” you can be sure we are the top result for a reason: we care about connecting our amazing artists with art patrons throughout Arizona and beyond!
Click here for driving directions from your location.
Directions From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to The Marshall Gallery, 7106 E Main St Scottsdale, AZ 85251 : Take South 41st St to East Sky Harbor Blvd for 1 minute. Take AZ-202/AZ-202 Loop E and North Scottsdale Rd to East Main St in Scottsdale for 14 minutes. Turn left onto East Main St. Destination will be on the right for 55 seconds.
Directions From Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport to The Marshall Gallery, 7106 E Main St Scottsdale, AZ 85251 : Get on AZ-202/AZ-202. Loop E from S Sossaman Rd for 7 minutes. Continue on AZ-202/AZ-202 Loop E. Take US-60 West and AZ-101 Loop North to East Indian School Rd. Take exit 47 from AZ-101 Loop North for 24 minutes. Follow East Indian School Rd to East Main St in Scottsdale.
Articles of Interest
- Find The Marshall Gallery on the Web
- Top 10 Best Art Galleries Near Scottsdale, Arizona (Updated for 2021)
- Brief History of Scottsdale, Arizona & Top Local Landmarks
- 8 Tips for Choosing Artwork for Your Home from The Pros + Other Common Questions
- Ridiculously Interesting Sites in the Arts Districts, Scottsdale, AZ – Art Gallery Near Me
- How Much Do You Know About Oil Painting? – 101 Facts About Oil Facts about Oil Painting
- Bored? Check Out These Places to See in Scottsdale Civic Center in Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – Art Gallery Near Me
- How Do I Choose A Sculpture For My Home? And Other Questions
- Cool Places to Check Out in the Paradise Valley in Arizona – Art Gallery Near Me
- How To Choose A Gorgeous Glass Sculpture For Your Home and Other Questions
- How to Select a School for Your Child in Scottsdale?
- What Is Ceramic Art Sculpture? & Other Questions
- What’s the Best Way to Hang an Oil Painting and Other Questions
- 7 Questions to Ask at an Art Gallery and Other Questions
- 5 Quick Tips About Choosing an Art Consultant and Other Questions
- Fun Places to See in the Old Town Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – Art Gallery Near Me
- Interesting Sites to Check Out in Downtown Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – Art Gallery Near Me
- 5 Quick Tips About Visiting Art Exhibits & Other Questions
- Hidden Gems in the Fashion Square Neighborhood in Scottsdale, Arizona – Art Gallery Near Me
- Top Places to Check Out in the Paradise Valley Village Neighborhood in Phoenix, Arizona – Art Gallery Near Me
- The History of Blown Glass Bowls & Vases & Other Questions
- What Are The Markers Of Good Contemporary Modern Art?
- Top Places to Check Out in The Desert Mountain Community of Scottsdale, AZ 85262 – Art Gallery Near Me
- Top Places to Check Out in the Town of Fountain Hills, Arizona – Art Gallery Near Me
- 5 Pros and Cons of Investing in Canvas Oil Paintings & Other Common Questions
- 7 Things You Never Do In A Modern Art Gallery & Other Common Questions
- The Definitive Guide To The Desert Ridge Neighborhood In Phoenix, Arizona - Modern Art Gallery Near Me
- The Definitive Guide To The Arrowhead Ranch Neighborhood In Glendale, Arizona - Art Gallery Near Me
- The Definitive Guide To The Melrose Paradise Neighborhood Of Phoenix Arizona - Art Gallery Near Me
- Hidden Gems In Windsong City, Arizona - Art Gallery Near Me
- Art Appraisal 101: All The Basics You Need To Know In 2022 and Other Questions
- 7 Things You Never Do In A Modern Art Gallery and Other Questions
- What’s The Best Art Gallery In Scottsdale, Arizona?
- Our Beginner's Guide To Visiting A Contemporary Art Gallery And Other Questions
- What’s the Best Contemporary Art Gallery in Scottsdale, Arizona?
- What’s the Best Art Gallery near Paradise Valley, Arizona?
- How Much Do You Know About Modern Art Galleries? - 101 Facts About Modern Art Galleries
- 7 Historical Facts About Oil On Canvas Art You Never Knew and Other Questions
- What’s The Best Art Gallery Near Desert Mountain, Arizona?
- 101 Facts About Art Furniture In 2023
- Fine Art: The Ultimate Home Decor Accessory & Other Common Questions
- What’s the Best Fine Art Gallery for Your Home in Scottsdale, Arizona?
- 10 Reasons Why Every Art Lover Needs to Experience Scottsdale Art Walk & Other Interesting Articles
- 7 Oil Painting Styles That Will Take Your Breath Away & Other Interesting Articles